Yellow Peeling Oil - (30ml)
NOTE: NOT TO BE USED FOR KNUCKLES AND FEET. GET THE KNUCKLE PEEL FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Contains Vitamin a(retinoic acid),Vitamin c,Glycolic acid,Malic acid,Mandelic acid,Tocopherol, SSA
Wish to have a smoother, lighter and younger-looking skin?
Wonder how celebrities enjoy a flawless-looking skin? The answer is skin peeling and you can do it at the comfort of your very own home with...
YELLOW PEELING OIL
Stronger than our Green Peeling Oil
Designed for deeper skin peeling
Dark underarms, bikini line, elbows etc.
Uneven skin tone
Sun Damaged Skin
And other skin imperfections
Not all Yellow Peeling Oils are the same. We get our Yellow Oil straight from the manufacturer of leading Dermatologists in the Philippines.
Our Yellow Peeling oil provides a deeper peel than our GPO but is gentle enough even for first timers. It is a safer alternative than TCA but provides a similar intensive peel. The peel is generally painless and you won't feel the strong stings that you will get from TCA or glycolic peels. It is best for deep acne scars and major skin discoloration. It lightens skin imperfections including acne scars, dark spots, age spots and other skin problems. Its medicated to help relieve acne and pimples. Should you wish to lighten or smoothen your skin further, additional peeling sessions may be performed but proper timing must be observed.
It is recommended to peel with yellow peeling oil every 2 to 3 months to maintain a baby-like, soft and smooth skin.
Use it to peel any part of the body such as nape, underarms, arms, bikini line or any other body part you wish to peel
It can also be used on the face but we don't recommend doing that if you feel you have very sensitive skin
Treatments like this would cost alot at Derm Clinics now you have a chance to do it at the comfort of your very own home at a fraction of the cost!
Please note that packaging or containers may vary from the one shown on the photo but we will always send you the same quality and quantity of product, as advertised.
Directions for use:
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
FOR FIRST TIMERS: IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO HAVE A HYDROCORTISONE CREAM READY ON HAND AS FIRST AID IN CASE OF IRRITATION OR ITCHINESS. THIS IS AVAILABLE AT LEADING PHARMACIES
PERFORM A SMALL PATCH TEST UNDER YOUR ARMS AND LEAVE IT OVERNIGHT TO CHECK FOR ALLERGIES. TO BE SURE, PERFORM THE TEST FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS
1. Wash your face or body part that you wish to peel with mild soap and water. Make sure the target area is completely dry. Apply the Yellow Peeling Oil using a cotton ball, cotton pads, gauze or a gloved finger. Make sure you apply it evenly.
2. Apply another layer after 15 minutes by repeating step 1. You can apply 3 to 5 layers of the solution depending on your tolerance and need with at least a 15-minute interval. It is usually recommended to apply 3 layers per day on the face while 3-5 layers per day on the body.
3. Our Yellow Peeling Oil should be painless though burning and tingling sensation is also normal and not unusual. You can also use a fan or air conditioner to relieve discomfort during and after application. Do not wash the the target area at this time.
4. Avoid washing the target area until the next day or while you are doing the Yellow Peeling Oil Application Process. It is recommended to do this process for 3-7 consecutive days for a deeper peel.
5. Peeling will begin in 2 to 3 days from the last application of the yellow peeling oil and will last for about 5 to 7 days. NEVER FORCE PEEL THE SKIN. Never wash your face frequently to hasten peeling and avoid using harsh or strong soaps. Think of the dead skin as a protective barrier of the fresh peeling skin. The longer it stays, the better the result. DO NOT RUB OR SCRUB your face during the peeling process as this may seriously harm or scar your skin. To aid faster peeling moisturize peeling area with a generous amount of african shea butter and extra virgin olive oil to loosen up the dead skin
6. If itching occurs, please apply the hydrocortisone cream IMMEDIATELY on the affected area.
7. Always use a high SPF sunblock when going outdoors and avoid direct sun exposure which causes darkening of the area
What to expect during the peeling process?
Tightening of the skin
Hardening of the peeling skin
Mild irritation or redness
Obvious Peeling of the skin
Tightness around eyes and/or mouth