Altruist Dermatologist Sunscreen SPF 50 - 100ml
ALTRUIST. Dermatologist Sunscreen.
Use more sunscreen.
The use of sunscreen will reduce the incidence of skin cancer and reduce UV induced skin ageing.
State of the art protection.
Developed by dermatologists. A broad range of photostable UV filters, including the most advanced filter available Tinosorb A2B, to ensure that quality protection is provided across the whole UVA/UVB spectrum. This effective mixture results in an SPF of more than 50, with ultra, 5 star, UVA protection.
Dermatologically tested for both efficacy of sun protection and also to minimise potential for allergy or irritancy.
- Initiated by Dr Andrew Birnie, a UK skin cancer specialist. Formulated in Germany. Supported and recommended by many UK dermatologists
- 5 Star Ultra UVA protection. Altruist has a broad range of photostable UV filters, including the most advanced filter available Tinosorb A2B.
- Altruist is designed for sensitive skin: hypoallergenic and fragrance free. Fast absorption, non-sticky and no residue - feels great.
- Suitable for daily use on Face, Body and on children. Water resistant.
- Altruist supports Under The Same Sun: a charity supporting children with albinism in Africa.
Sunburn increases your risk of skin cancer. Cumulative UV exposure increases your risk of skin cancer and skin ageing. Reduce your risk by covering up with clothes and a broad rimmed hat when outdoors. Apply sunscreen generously to exposed skin before going out. Reapply frequently (frequency will vary according to conditions, but every 2-3 hours is a good guide) and after swimming or towelling.
Dermatologist's advice: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Try to avoid the sun between 11am – 3 pm. Prolonged exposure to the sun may be harmful. Babies should not be exposed to the sun.