TCA Peel 20% - 30ML
Trichloracetic acid (TCA) TCA peels are used to correct fine lines, superficial scars, minimal laxity and pigmentation problems. It is very beneficial to persons of all skin types. Ethnic skin tones such as Asian, African-American, Italian and other darker skins tones can safely undergo beneficial resurfacing. This peel can be used not only on the face, but on the neck, chest, back, arms, hands, etc. Anywhere you wish to rejuvenate or improve your skin. TCA is the active ingredient in the Obaji peel which is a 15% or 20% solution applied in multiple layers by a doctor. We do not recommend more than 2-3 layers be applied without a doctor’s consent.
Always patch-test your skin before using on the entire face, per our directions.
**This is an strong product. Please be certain to read our Disclaimer and Agreement listed at the bottom of this page. By using this product, you assume sole risk and responsibility.**
- Do not use a TCA peel if you have herpes simplex.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
- Do not use if you are lactating.
- Do not use if you tend to have keloid.
- Do not use if you are undergoing chemotherapy or radiation.
- Do not use if you are HIV positive or have AIDS.
- Don't apply the TCA to areas where you have used hair removal products, have shaved, or used granular exfoliation products or buffing pads for several days pre-peel. Non-irritated skin is needed for best results.
Discontinue acid-based products, retinoids, acne skin products, granular products, and other exfoliators for 48 hours before peel application.
Legal Disclaimer: Information provided within this entire website is intended to be used as general information-only and is in no way intended to replace medical advice, its not to be used as a medical treatment program, nor to diagnose or cure of any disease or medical condition. Always consult with a qualified physician for medical advice. You are solely responsible for the use and misuse of products offered and for all actions and consequences of that use or misuse. Because each person's skin is unique, we make no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the effectiveness of products. You are using products listed on our web site at your sole risk and are responsible for all actions and consequences of use and misuse. Always patch test products before use.